LAST UPDATED: September 1, 2017
What Information Do We Collect and Why?
We do not collect name, email address or contact information from end users. However, in order to operate the Adverty Ad Network and to display ads to end users we may automatically collect certain information from end users within a single application, including:
- IP Address, Android ID, MAC Address, IFA, UDID, and other unique identifiers;
- Activities and page views within a single application;
- Language information, device make and model, device connection, height and width and field of view of device, device volume, time zone and city, state-level location information, and operating system type, name, and version;
- Information about the mobiles apps that a user currently has installed on their device; and Information about the ads an end-user has already been displayed, so that we can optimize the ads we display later.
We may use various tracking technologies to collect this information, such as pixel tags and pixel impression trackers from third party services and tracking technologies. We may also receive a list of unique identifiers from Publishers and Advertisers, which we may use to determine to what end users to display (or not display) certain ads.
Separately, we may also collect email, contact, payment and related information from publishers and advertisers.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we gather in order to operate the Adverty Ad Network, including:
- To display ads to end users, to customize the ads we display to end users and to optimize the display of such ads;
- For performance tracking and frequency capping, such as tracking views of ads;
- For billing purposes;
- To provide aggregate reports to Publishers and Advertisers; and
- To improve our Services and for other research and analytical purposes; and
- To send our customers marketing and promotional information; we do not send such communications to our customer’s end users.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information that we collect about end users as follows:
- Publishers and Advertisers. We may share aggregate information with Publishers and Advertisers about the advertising displayed to end users and the success of ad campaigns.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Ads within the Adverty Ad Network may contain links to third-party websites and applications. Any access to and use of such linked websites or mobile apps is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties.
What about COPPA & EU GDPR Article 8?
We are not responsible for the information practices of our Publisher clients. Publishers are responsible for ensuring that their apps comply fully with Article 8 of EU GDPR or COPPA, including where relevant by obtaining parental consent prior to the collection of personal information.
Unique identifiers (e.g., IP address and device identifiers) are the only “personal information” under COPPA and EU GDPR Article 8 that Adverty collects from end users. Adverty only uses the unique identifiers (and other associated information) it collects from end users to support its internal operations.
We have implemented technical and administrative security measures to safeguard the information we collect from end users.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact at info@Adverty.com.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, at http://www.Adverty.com/privacy.
How Can I Unsubscribe from Adverty Marketing Emails?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to our customers (but not their end users). Customers may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you transactional e-mails about your account or any services you have subscribed to.